the Better Market Street Project.
Stay tuned for future popups!
The Better Market Street team has been busy popping up at various locations along Market Street, on Fridays in Fall 2012, including locations such as the FoodLab at the Renoir hotel and re-appropriated JCDecaux newsstand kiosks throughout Market Street’s major areas including the Embarcadero, Financial District, Mid-Market and Retail District to inform average, daily users of the street about the project. Check out where we’ve popped up:
- FoodLab Popup at the Renoir Hotel, 9/28
- Steuart & Market Kiosk Popup, 10/5
- Battery & Bush Kiosk Popup, 10/12
- Market & Post Kiosk Popup, 10/19
- Market & Powell Street Ping Pong Popup, 10/26
- Mayor Lee pays a visit - 11/2
- Photo feature in the Bay Area section of the SF Chronicle, 11/2, Section C
- San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee played ping pong to promote Better Market Street Project, 11/2, KTSF
- San Francisco’s Market Street Revitalization Efforts Continue With Pop-Ups, 9/25, KCBS
- DPW pop-ups coming to Market Street, 9/24, SFGate
2009 Pedestrian & Bicyclist Survey (.pdf 15MB)